The above Article by Mahul Brahma explains in general terms how a professional can build a 'Single-Handed Inc', and become his own boss in an era of Internet, Telecom and Technology.
e-SP2 Concept is somewhat similar to this.
We train, develop, deploy and support Defence and Aerospace Workforce and Consultants for Dual-Use Industry. Our Consultants provide ‘Managed Services’ for Direct and Indirect Offsets, set-up JVs of all types, Technology Transfers including IP / Trademark Issues and Exports. We thus help companies build manufacturing / services, and earn Offset Credits in consultation with relevant Ministry incl DOMW/MOD.
Our Training and Development Practice helps high-tech professionals in Defence and Aerospace Industry. www.svipja.com/ refers.
We also empanel Offset Consultants with Industry knowledge in A & D. You could fill Your 'Resume' on http://www.svipja.com/careers.php , or 'Join as a Consultant' on www.indiandefenceindustry.com/
Step 1: Acquaint Yourself first on Offset business. Please visit www.IndianDefenceIndustry.com , its connected Blogs and www.svipja.com in addition to other subject matter elsewhere. Offset Partnership and projects go thru rigorous 'Due Diligence' / 'Gate Reviews' by Vendors / Obligors.
Step 2: Register online on www.IndianDefenceIndustry.com using Internet Explorer to be part of the database of the Defence Industry. We are developing a consortium of MSMEs globally with
Step 3: Obtain Industrial License, if required. We take Advisory on Products / Services to target, Capacity Creation, JV and Capital Structure incl FDI & Technology Agreements, etc.
Step 4: Become Industrial Sector Partner (ISP) of Svipja/India. We will guide the ISP firms go through qualified vendor registration process for Supply Chains of aerospace & defence firms.
Some of these steps could be attempted concurrently.
1. Yearly Membership Fee for Registering on the Site and using e-Marketplace Engine for Buying/Selling and accessing Info System, is as indicated in Tariffs on the Site.This is variable.
2. Separate Fee for Offset Consulting / Industrial Co-operation would apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org further details.
3. Addl Fee will apply in case of market research, study and other services.
1. Svipja provides guidance to the ISP on project suitability and document/plan preparation for the Gate Review Process, and its Presentation as required.
2. Svipja does not take responsibility for offset fund allotment to ISPs. This is decided by A & D Major Company based on the capability of the ISP to meet the needs of the A & D Major.
e-Selling & e-Procurement Service Provider(s) (e-SP2) is an Innovative Idea.
In this concept, e-Selling and e-Procurement is outsourced by Industry/Companies to experts outside their organisations in line with their business strategy. The goal of the Industry is to retain the existing 'edge' definitely, but still fine-tune 'Sales & Marketing ' and 'Input Costs' with a view NOT to get 'edged-out' in the emerging environment of globalisation and liberalisation - 'Dragon' Hype !! And utilise expertise of high-tech & high-value Consultants, preferably with ICT background. This helps in making Selling and Buying Processes highly competitive - A boon to the Industry!
e-Platforms, if managed well, are a great support to the e-SP2 Executives. The e-SP2 Executives can operate on these platforms freely in their own time, and from the place of their own choosing.
The e-SP2 concept is useful for e-business working for professionals, consultants, retired executives, etc.
In this concept, the e-SP2 identifies a 'cluster of industry' in his geographical area, and undertakes responsibility to support it routinely as an outside agency utilising our e-Platform http://www.b2bsvipja.com/ /http://www.freemarketsdefence.com/
Sales, Marketing, Sourcing and Procurement are Core activities for any organisation. The e-SP2 brings outside expertise to the Industry in these functions deploying his ICT Knowledge. It is here that the e-SP2 adds value to the Industry.
The e-SP2 works very intimately with the permanent staff of the organisation ; in fact he is integral to them except that he is compensated differently. In a way, the e-SP2 works as a Freelance Consultant supporting Marketing & Procurement activities of MSMEs, and thus builds his own business.
In the process, the e-SP2 :
1. Develops a Consortium of MSMEs in Aerospace-Marine-Defence Sector with e-link(s) to Large Industry. This Consortium is now ready to participate in offset projects under directions of the e-SP2, both for Direct and Indirect offsets , nationally and globally. Leads to 'Offset Consultants' Role.
2. Guides MSMEs through qualified vendor registration for major Aerospace-Marine-Defence Vendors , and their other Consulting needs. Leads to 'Technology Consultants' Role.
The e-SP2 works out commercial terms directly with the supported Organisation.
How he compensates Us for the support provided, can be discussed one-to-one and will be based on case-to-case basis? About 10 b USD (Around INR 40, 000 Crores) are likely to flow back into Indian Industry as offset projects till 2011. Ex-Servicemen can't afford to ignore this opportunity of Self-Emloyment. You are welcome to seek more inputs by writing to Us on email@example.com
Brigadier (Retired) Sukhwindar Singh
Founder: 'e-SP2 Concept'
Commercial terms can be worked out on individual basis. All back-end support is provided by Svipja Technologies.
We follow strict business ethics, and all Rules and Regulations of the Land in toto. We expect similar Code of Conduct from our Members.
The Platform is nationally and internationally recognised. Would request interested individuals to correspond on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We build interactive Indian Defence Community in the process.
Brigadier (Retired) Sukhwindar Singh
Founder & CEO , http://www.indiandefenceindustry.com/